My copywriting portfolio is available for prospective clients only. Please email me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a selection of completed editing projects. Other projects include websites, case studies, articles, brochures, emails (internal and marketing), internal documents, interviews, newsletters, SEO, and slogans and taglines.
• DutchNews.nl: Proofreader of daily newsletters. I also proofread their first paper edition of A Dictionary of Dutchness
• The Thing About Tilly by G Benson.
I conducted developmental, line and copy-editing for G Benson’s novel, The Thing About Tilly (112K words). Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Ann Bannon Popular Choice in 2021.
• The Fine Point of his Soul
I edited Julie Bozza’s gothic novel, The Fine Point of his Soul.
• Kira and the Bubble Gum Tree
I edited Kristine Tauch’s children’s book, Kira and the Bubble Gum Tree.
I have edited (developmental, line and/or copy-editing) or proofread the following novels for Flashpoint Publications, Manifold Press and Ylva Publishing. All links for Manifold Press books now lead to their review pages.
• A Belief in Her by Barbara Valletto – NEW!
• Aclaracíon by Michael Chavez – NEW – COMING SOON
• Caught Inside by Lynnette Beers. Link to author’s site: lynnettebeers.com– NEW!
• Aloes by Chris Quinton
• Calon Lân by Elin Gregory
• Dear Mister President by Adam Fitzroy
• The Definitive Albert J. Sterne by Julie Bozza
• The Devil in Dead Horse by Jane Elliot
• Eleventh Hour by Elin Gregory
• End of the Trail by Jane Elliot
• Escaping From Him by Liam Livings
• Fool’s Errand by Chris Quinton
• Fool’s Rush by Chris Quinton
• Harbinger Island by Dorian Dawes
• Hunted by Liz Powell
• A Night with the Knight of the Burning Pestle by Julie Bozza
• Montana Red by Jane Elliot
• No Holds Bard (Anthology)
• Ravages by R.A. Padmos
• Sea Change by Chris Quinton
• Spring Flowering by Farah Mendlesohn
• This Means War by Jane Elliot
• Thrace by Penelope Friday
• A Threefold Cord by Julie Bozza
• To the Left of Your North Star by Michelle Peart
• The ‘True Love’ Solution by Julie Bozza
• Under Leaden Skies by Sandra Lindsey
• The Walled Garden by F.M. Parkinson
• All At Sea by Cheyenne Blue (Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best Contemporary Romance: Long in 2021)
• Daughter of Fire: Conspiracy of the Dark by Karen Frost (Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best Young Adult in 2020)
• Daughter of Fire: The Darkness Rising (sequel to Conspiracy of the Dark) by Karen Frost (Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best Science-Fiction/Fantasy in 2020)
• Fenced-In Felix by Cheyenne Blue
• The Love Factor by Quinn Ivins (Finalist for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best New Novel in 2021)
• Never Too Late For Heroes by A.L. Brooks (Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best Science-Fiction/Fantasy in 2021)
• Pink by KD Williamson
• Primal Touch by Amber Jacobs
• Punk and Zen Part 1: The Remix by J.D. Glass
• Queerly Loving, Volume 1 (Anthology)
• Queerly Loving, Volume 2 (Anthology)
• Reintegration by Eden S. French
• Scissor Link by Georgette Kaplan
• Shadow Haven by A.J. Schippers
• Slammed by Lola Keeley
• Under Parr by Andrea Bramhall
• Who’d Have Thought by G. Benson (Winner of the Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award for Best Contemporary Romance: Long in 2018.)
* Voor mijn Nederlandse bezoekers: Ik spreek zowel Engels als Nederlands, dus u kunt voor vragen over schrijven en copywriting in beide talen bij mij terecht.