My copywriting portfolio is available for prospective clients only. Please email me for more information: email@example.com
The following is a selection of completed editing projects. Other projects not listed include websites, case studies, articles, brochures, emails (internal and marketing), internal documents, interviews, newsletters, SEO, and slogans and taglines.
Editing and Proofreading – Non-Fiction
• DutchNews.nl: Proofreader of daily newsletters. I also proofread their first paper edition of A Dictionary of Dutchness, which is now available online.
***• Amazon Your Business: I proofread the first edition of this book. Amazon Your Business is essential reading for anyone interested in business and sustainability, especially since it has directly contributed to the success of businesses in the region.
***• European Energy Review, now Energy Post: I edited individual articles, as well as the final text of the paper version, for three issues of the magazine (just before it went digital).
***• Cool Freezers via BTS Rotterdam: SEO and copyediting of website.
Editing and Proofreading – Fiction
• The Thing About Tilly by G Benson.
I conducted developmental, line and copy-editing for G Benson’s novel, The Thing About Tilly (112K words). Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Ann Bannon Popular Choice in 2021.
• The Fine Point of his Soul
I edited Julie Bozza’s gothic novel, The Fine Point of his Soul.
• Kira and the Bubble Gum Tree
I edited Kristine Tauch’s children’s book, Kira and the Bubble Gum Tree.
*** • Flashpoint Publications, Manifold Press and Ylva Publishing
I have edited (developmental, line and/or copy-editing) or proofread the following novels for Flashpoint Publications, Manifold Press and Ylva Publishing. All links for Manifold Press books now lead to their review pages.
• A Belief in Her by Barbara Valletto – NEW!
• Caught Inside by Lynnette Beers. Link to author’s site: lynnettebeers.com– NEW!
• Aloes by Chris Quinton
• Calon Lân by Elin Gregory
• Dear Mister President by Adam Fitzroy
• The Definitive Albert J. Sterne by Julie Bozza
• The Devil in Dead Horse by Jane Elliot
• Eleventh Hour by Elin Gregory
• End of the Trail by Jane Elliot
• Escaping From Him by Liam Livings
• Fool’s Errand by Chris Quinton
• Fool’s Rush by Chris Quinton
• Harbinger Island by Dorian Dawes
• Hunted by Liz Powell
• A Night with the Knight of the Burning Pestle by Julie Bozza
• Montana Red by Jane Elliot
• No Holds Bard (Anthology)
• Ravages by R.A. Padmos
• Sea Change by Chris Quinton
• Spring Flowering by Farah Mendlesohn
• This Means War by Jane Elliot
• Thrace by Penelope Friday
• A Threefold Cord by Julie Bozza
• To the Left of Your North Star by Michelle Peart
• The ‘True Love’ Solution by Julie Bozza
• Under Leaden Skies by Sandra Lindsey
• The Walled Garden by F.M. Parkinson
• All At Sea by Cheyenne Blue (Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best Contemporary Romance: Long in 2021)
• Daughter of Fire: Conspiracy of the Dark by Karen Frost (Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best Young Adult in 2020)
• Daughter of Fire: The Darkness Rising (sequel to Conspiracy of the Dark) by Karen Frost (Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best Science-Fiction/Fantasy in 2020)
• Fenced-In Felix by Cheyenne Blue
• The Love Factor by Quinn Ivins (Finalist for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best New Novel in 2021)
• Never Too Late For Heroes by A.L. Brooks (Nominated for a Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award in the category Best Science-Fiction/Fantasy in 2021)
• Pink by KD Williamson
• Primal Touch by Amber Jacobs
• Punk and Zen Part 1: The Remix by J.D. Glass
• Queerly Loving, Volume 1 (Anthology)
• Queerly Loving, Volume 2 (Anthology)
• Reintegration by Eden S. French
• Scissor Link by Georgette Kaplan
• Shadow Haven by A.J. Schippers
• Slammed by Lola Keeley
• Under Parr by Andrea Bramhall
• Who’d Have Thought by G. Benson (Winner of the Golden Crown Literary Society’s Goldie Award for Best Contemporary Romance: Long in 2018.)
* Voor mijn Nederlandse bezoekers: Ik spreek zowel Engels als Nederlands, dus u kunt voor vragen over schrijven en copywriting in beide talen bij mij terecht.