Do any of these describe you?
- A subject matter expert who needs a fresh perspective from someone outside their industry
- Someone who needs a text written in both an accessible manner and with some level of storytelling (such as an interview or article on a company’s history)
- Someone who simply does not have the time to write, research, interview people, transcribe interviews or revise a text.
If so, I can help. I’m an excellent stand-in for your audience. I know how to make complex subjects easy for non-experts to understand. I know how to tell a compelling story (and what is marketing but telling a compelling story about your business?) Most importantly, I will deliver your completed text on time.
My past copywriting projects include articles, brochures, emails (internal and marketing), internal documents, interviews, newsletters, SEO, slogans and taglines, web copy and websites.
The project fee will cover:
- Three rounds of revision
- Up to three hours of calls and discussion time (in addition to our initial meeting)
- Handling of all other related tasks, such as extra research, arranging interviews, transcribing, and sensitivity reading.
Contact me today and I’ll get those words on the page, just the way you want them: email@example.com
Q: Will you conduct the interviews yourself?
A: Yes. I will transcribe the recorded discussion before turning it into a written article.
Q: Who will have access to the recording?
A: Only me, and I delete it once the project is complete. It will never be shared with another person and will be used solely for your project.
Q: How do we start the writing process?
A: We have a meeting to discuss what you need, what you’re looking for, and create a plan and project schedule together.
Q: I have a rough idea of what I want, but it’s hard for me to explain or put into words. Can you help?
A: Yes! This is my specialty: hard-to-convey ideas and subjects. You can always talk over any issues or concerns during our initial consultation call (which is free).
One thing you can do before the call is make a list of the top three things you want to achieve or convey with your text. That will give us a good starting point. We’ll take things from there.
Q: My industry/topic is very hard to define and explain in a succinct manner. Will you be able to help?
A: Absolutely! We’ll just need to spend more time getting very clear on the subject matter, that’s all.
Q: Why only three rounds of revision? What if we need more?
A: Most projects only need three. The first and second rounds of revision are more intensive. The third round is for minor changes and corrections only.
There are occasions when a fourth round is needed. But it would also only be for very minor issues. It most often takes place because of a last-minute change, e.g., the marketing department just told you to use ‘periwinkle blue’ instead of ‘light blue’, and now we need to quickly adjust the document.
This is why I ask a lot of questions at the start of a project. We must be very clear on what you do and don’t want in your text. That way, the third round is the final one.
Any other questions? Feel free to ask: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Voor mijn Nederlandse bezoekers: Ik spreek zowel Engels als Nederlands, dus u kunt voor vragen over schrijven en copywriting in beide talen bij mij terecht.